Available as roller, panel or roman blinds
- Versatile blind fabric that is suitable to be used in multiple types of window treatments, any décor and customer preference.
a. Jacquard weave
- Intricate construction, creating depth, surface texture, and unique aesthetic.
b. Knife coat
- With a matte finish this coating technique creates a subtle one-on-tone colour.
- 3,000mm wide
- Manufactured to suit most windows without joins or railroading.
Acrylic foam backing
- Blockout has ‘bouce back’ quality – more difficult to mark than traditional floc coating and better tracking on roll.
3-pass blockout coating
- Tested to AS2663-1999. Exceeds Australian standards for opacity.
- Completely blocks out light with no ‘glowing effect’ even in direct sun. Blue wool scale >5
- Fade resistant, specifically designed to suit the harsh Australian conditions.
5 year warranty
- Texstyle fabrics are designed for longevity. Manufactured from the best available resources around the globe, the entire range carries a 5 year warranty as a testament to fabric quality.